Monday, March 28, 2016

Creative Brain Series Question #2

I figured I would get this Creative Brain Series going fast and furious.  Here we go with question #2 - Imagine that you are trapped in the witch’s house in the story of Hansel and Gretel. What would you do or say to escape?



This post is part of the Creative Brain Series from Growing Play on creativity, imagination, outside the box thinking, something quick to do while you are waiting or a boredom buster.  The series will include one question every couple of days to get children and adults to think on their feet. There is no right or wrong answers just try to be creative.  Spend 1-2 minutes to think or just blurt out the first thing that comes to mind to share your answer.  

My answer to question #2: Our father is a dentist, if you let us out he can fix all your cavities. (remember answer quickly - my answer is the first thing that popped into my head and then I couldn't get it out of my head!)


Write your answer in the comments.


Answer Creative Brain Series Question #1

No comments:

Post a Comment